All of us at DHA Law Group would like to wish you all a Happy Holiday and New Year. We look forward to 2015 and thank you all for your friendship and support.
As you celebrate, please be aware of the following CHECKPOINTS AND ROAD BLOCKS scheduled, including NEW YEARS EVE. The Williamson County Sheriff’s Office will be conducting the following sobriety roadside safety checkpoints this holiday season from December 26-30 at various locations in the evening.
- Deputies will conduct a checkpoint on December 26th from 10 p.m. to midnight on U.S. Highway 31 South;
- Deputies will conduct a checkpoint on December 27th from 10 p.m. to midnight on Highway 100;
- Deputies will conduct a checkpoint on December 29th from 8 to 10 p.m. on U.S. Highway 431;
- Deputies will conduct a checkpoint on December 30th from 8 to 10 p.m. on Wilson Pike; and
- ON NEW YEARS EVE DECEMBER 31st, deputies will conduct a checkpoint at CAROTHERS PARKWAY AT COOL SPRINGS BLVD IN FRANKLIN, TENNESSEE.
SEE YOU ALL IN 2015!!